Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jalan2 Ke Budget Station Restaurant Perlis,Malaysia

Last night, me and my friends to a restaurant located at Simpang Ampat, Perlis. Restaurant is known as the "Budget Station". Variety of food there, as-thai cuisine, western food, local food and so on. The price is pretty cheap and can withstand slightly sweet taste. Because it is cheap, so be in the list My Budget place to go.





My housemate Faisal and Naufal also gorgeous girl Salwa

Fried Rice Special + Kuew Tiow Kung Fu

Chicken Chop RM 7.90

Lamb Chop RM10.90
This is the first time i know the existence of this restaurant for 3 years i am here at Perlis. Maybe this Restaurant is new and the price of the meal reasonable as it taste. 

2 comments:

  1. ok nice entry..just pay rm4.50 for one plate of kuteow kungfu...but then the taste...for me just "biasa"..heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we too hungry that make all our meal very tasty rite and the price also delicious...hehehe

    ReplyDelete