Friday, August 10, 2012

Jalan2 Ke Bukit Bintang Malaysia

After my Vacation to Singapore, my second trip is Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I travel around Bintang walk before I finished my trip and go back to Perlis. I rent the room at Bintang Walk T-Hotel about RM150 more cheaper than Singapore hotel and More big n better than that.

After that I walk around and Karaoke all night at Low Yatt and eat the buffet at there. There is a Lot of food but its too expensive too. Its about a RM150 for buffet with two person and karaoke about 4 hours non stop. This is an expensive trip so I do not like to put it into my Budget Trip diary. After that I am loitering around the Bintang Walk until the Morning with my friends.

Karaoke Room

Plenty of food to eat







After Snap2 the Picture around the Bintang Walk, I having a good trip at there and I am Loving It

No comments:

Post a Comment